Essential Question

What is the most important thing to know in the diagnosis of infectious disease?
Victoria M.
North House
Senior Topic: Infectious Diseases

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Service Learning

  • Where are you working for your service learning? I will be working in Western University in Pomona.
  • Who is your contact? Ellen Collisson, Ph.D.Professor, at Western University.
  • Summarize the services you have performed to complete the 10 hour requirement- So far I haven't done my 10 hours, because Ellen, just accepted me to do service learning with her, but in the future she wants me to prepare a 2 hour spanish presentation on a San Berdandino community about how to care for your chickens against Corona Avian Influenza. I would also be doing reading her manuscripts and helping her with lab work.
  • How many hours have you worked?- So far none, but I talked to her for an hour, in her office.

1 comment:

  1. Okay...I will be calling soon, so please give me an update to avoid any miscommunication. It seems that you should have a few hours under your belt by now.

    ReplyDelete