Essential Question

What is the most important thing to know in the diagnosis of infectious disease?
Victoria M.
North House
Senior Topic: Infectious Diseases

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Product

Since I have started my service learning in Western University, with Dr. Ellen Collisson, I have been able to narrow down what I want to do after graduate school. Dr. Collisson, researches different infectious zoonitic diseases,  and I want to do that as my future job. I have also started eating chicken less, and cooking the meat fully. In my service learning I present to a group of people about the Avian Influenza. Another product from my service learning is, that I obtained a job that is secured in Western University, and I have also created really good relations with the people at Western University. Since I have become more comfortable with talking to professionals about microbiology, I can now talk to them, without feeling uneducated.

No comments:

Post a Comment