Essential Question

What is the most important thing to know in the diagnosis of infectious disease?
Victoria M.
North House
Senior Topic: Infectious Diseases

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Room Creativity

(1) How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?
  •  Since me and Lucy are having presentations on topics that have to do with the medical field, we planned on covering the walls with black tarp, so the room can be darker, and can create a single background. With the black tarp we can also direct the audience's attention to our presentation. I also plan on having maybe a poster or two on the CDC/WHO, or my art interpretation of infectious diseases, the one we did in Ogden's class.
(2) What activity ideas do you have for answer 1 or 2?
  • I know a sponge isn't needed for the blog post, but for my sponge, I would like to recreate the infection spread throughout the room, using the water and plastic cups, the activity I did for my 20 minute presentation.
  •  My activity for answer 1 will be that I give each group of tables a set of common symptoms and a list of disease that may be the cause of those symptoms, the students must then figure out which disease is wreaking havoc, on their patient, and what type of precautions should be taken.
  • My second activity for answer 2 is unknown as of now, because I am rethinking my second answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment