Essential Question

What is the most important thing to know in the diagnosis of infectious disease?
Victoria M.
North House
Senior Topic: Infectious Diseases

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Independent Component 2

  1. “I, Victoria Montoya, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.”
  2. I am reviewing a case study "Gastroenteritis at a University in Texas"
  3. This is a matter of 30 hours of work because this case study contains 63 pages of information. From there I was also able to find other scholarly articles that are 30-130 pages, I plan on reading over them, and understanding furthermore about infectious diseases and how organizations work with them.
  4. Being able to review a case study of an infectious disease, I get to see how the process of the diagnosis of a food borne illness in a population. Since my EQ, what is the most important thing to know in the diagnosis of an infectious disease, is addressing diagnosing infectious diseases then reading study cases will offer input on my answers and essential question.
  5. Evidence- I have been reading this case study and answering questions in the case study for the past 15 days, two hours a day. 
    • Case Study Questions- 
      • https://docs.google.com/document/d/16KzqMmixgo5rW7vYD7Zf5QhCGAQPlGLYhfGLTtCrmF4/edit
    • May Calendar-
      • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am3uyi9mG9ckdGVZNGxqS0J5VFNjRTJXTDJONWs3UFE#gid=0
    • April Calendar-
      • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Am3uyi9mG9ckdGtlLUo5QkFyaEpVSnZBNnM3bTdiZEE#gid=0                 

No comments:

Post a Comment