Essential Question

What is the most important thing to know in the diagnosis of infectious disease?
Victoria M.
North House
Senior Topic: Infectious Diseases

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Interview Check

1. I will be interviewing Dwight Culver, from University of Irvine. I am interviewing him because he is into a different type of epidemiology that I want to learn more about. I also think that he can help me learn more about epidemiology.

2. I will be asking these following questions,
  • Where would you recommend to do service learning?
  • What other professor or professional could I interview that would also help my senior project?
  • Do you know any hospital that would let me volunteer there?
  • What kind of sickness can happen due to chemicals in the workplace?
  • What is one major epidemiological case that you have worked on in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment