Essential Question

What is the most important thing to know in the diagnosis of infectious disease?
Victoria M.
North House
Senior Topic: Infectious Diseases

Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

Blog 4: Interview & Presentation 1
  1. My first interview affected my presentation because I didn't have a really good interview, since it was last minute and my main person had to go to vacation. It did help in the way, I understand what a pathogen is, and that helped me explain it to the class.
     
  2. I think what really stood out of my presentation was that I took the class, and made them go through the steps of solving an epidemiological case. I taught them a new skill and that made me really proud. I asked 3 different students to fill in the three missing links to solve "a case in Africa" that turned out to be Malaria.
     
  3. I think the most challenging thing was to start of presenting, I knew that the way I was explaining was so confusing and that I needed to be more clear on it. I was so nervous I didn't know how to fix it so I went on and tried to save my presentation by doing my activity and to me it worked out perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment