Essential Question

What is the most important thing to know in the diagnosis of infectious disease?
Victoria M.
North House
Senior Topic: Infectious Diseases

Thursday, October 27, 2011

What I've Learned So Far

1) What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?
    I have learned what different aspects deal with diseases and effect diseases. I also learned what defines an infectious disease and what makes them so infectious. I learned more about diseases as a whole. I also learned different ways that diseases can be transmitted.


2) The clip on video on E Coli from Animal Planet http://animal.discovery.com/videos/killer-outbreaks-e-coli-0157.html this was a video of the E Coli. outbreak and how it was now transmitted through being inside an egg instead of in the meat of the chicken.

3) What research helped you to do this and how?
I think the most important research that helped me a lot was the book Pandemonium, the book helped me because it specified on different outbreaks throughout the world, it led me through what happened in the days of the outbreaks and where it started. Like how the Avian Flu started in China, most likely deep into the meat markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment